Saturday, June 23, 2007

Q and A

I think its fair to say that this blog seems to have changed some pace for me. I also think its fair to say that this blog has become about music, baseball, and me.

I decided I'd continue answering these fun blog question posts that I find in your blogs and not feel that I need to quit talking about myself. LOL

I really enjoy reading them and learning more about you...
So, in true blogger fashion, I stole this from Douggie! Loved your answers, Doug!


Q. What does your 360 name mean?
A: Its not a "cute" name, as Doug mentioned. LOL Tess really just came about out of necessity. Read about it here.
Q. Elaborate on your primary photo?
A: Its me. I often chat on a pillow, on my laptop. So that's what it looked like when my cam worked.
Q. Who introduced you to 360?
A: I don't think anyone did. I'd have to agree with Doug, again, Yahoo probably did.

Q. How many comments do you have?
A: Well *sigh* I feel loved. LOL

Q. What's your current relationship status?
A: Is Alone a status?

Q. What are you wearing right now?
A: Do I have to tell? LOL A tank and some "boy shorts"
Q. What is your current problem?
A: Too much to do and its the end of the day!
Q. What are you doing right now?
A: Ummm.. LOL (I don't speak that, just type it in chat and blog!) I'm blogging.. so I'm living.
Q. Can you dance?
A: Yes
Q. Who do you love most?
A: My children. They must come first and I'd hope someone could understand this fact. Its not exclusive, but it will always come first.

Q. What makes you most happy?
A: Being proud to have responsible teens with good moral values.

Q. Are you musical?
A: I can sing.

Q. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were out of cocaine?
A: I've always been out? Did this question make you wonder who wrote this? LOL
Q. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
A: My education. I would have done more and tried harder, much younger.

Q. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be?
A: LOL @ Doug's reasons to be a dog! You so rock, Douggie! I'd be a cat! A spoiled rotten domestic house cat!
Q. Ever have a near death experience?
A: Yes
Q. Name one obvious quality you have?
A: I care, somewhat unconditionally.
Q. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
A: "Home" by Michael Buble? (http://aplacefortess.imeem.com/music/-HCnmzdU/home/)
Q. Are you happy today?
A: ha ha, not really! But give me a minute, and that will change. Its almost midnight and the day is almost over.
Q. Who will copy and paste this?
A: I'd like to read this about everyone.. so you?

Q. Name someone who has the same birthday as you.
A: (Douggie shares a birthday with my mom!) I share a birthday with a classmate, a yahoo friend, and Emma Watson!
Q. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
A: No
Q. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
A: Not in anger. I've joked with a tap here and there. It was the teenage girl thing to do.. LOL
Q. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
A: Yes!
Q. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
A: Attitude!
Q. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
A: I have not been to Starbucks since I was in Cali, in January 2000. I'm quite the fan of Caramel Frappaccino, but I think it would kill me, today! The last Starbucks I've had, was in a bottle!
Q. What is your biggest mistake this year?
A: One? Not going to reunion? Its going on right now.. so its on my mind. I have very good reasons for not going.. and I'm hoping someone takes the bull by the horns and starts planning 25 NOW. I'll be there. I'd also help.

Q. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
A: No. But, when I broke my left foot and sprained my right ankle, doing nothing graceful, was that "on purpose"? LOL
Q. Say something totally random about you?
A: I like to eat applesauce IN my macaroni and cheese.

Q. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
A: No, and I'm really thankful for that.

Q. Do you still watch kid’s movies or TV shows?
A: I don't watch tv very often. I don't channel surf, so I rarely "run into" shows, either. I'm a "tv follower" and really want someone else to hold the remote!

Q. Did you have braces?
A: No.
Q. Are you comfortable with your height?
A: Yes, I'm 5'4"
Q. When do you know it's love?
A: When you can't get enough and yet you get what you give, so you feel you compliment each other.
Q. Do you speak any other languages?
A: Not very well, anymore. I still speak some Spanish. I used to speak it well, but I learned sign language and it really replaced a lot of my memory of Spanish. A few months ago, I had this dream that I was back in Cali helping someone in a store, that spoke no English.. when I woke up, a lot of my Spanish memory had returned. Ironically, I also have this little problem of signing the wrong name, in public, at check-out register's, now, too, though. I always attempt to sign the name that I had when I spoke more Spanish. Weird, huh? I can also say a few things in Arabic, but I can't hold any real conversations outside of English, anymore.

Q. What is your favorite smell?
A: Roses
Q. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
A: No
Q. Have you ever ridden in a Hummer limo?
A: No
Q. Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
A: Yes
Q. Do you ever watch MTV?
A: Not anymore
Q. What's something that really bugs you?
A: Reflective listener's (I always want to say, "I just said that!" just to laugh!)
Q. What's something you really like?
A: Sleep! I love a Sunday afternoon nap!
Q. Do you like Michael Jackson?
A: Hmmm.. Do we have to go here?
Q. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
A: To the right person, yes.
Q. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
A: Many days.. (does this sound like a kid question? LOL)
Q. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
A: Yes! Pain does this to you.

Q. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the hospital?
A: Yes, my own 9/11 (2003)
Q. What are you thinking right now?
A: Where's the Tylenol?

Q. What are you doing right now?
A: ha ha ha ha, didn't we already cover this?
Q. What are you going to do today?
A: Not much more!

No comments: