Thursday, January 10, 2008

ABC's of Me

The A,B,C's of Me stolen from here.

A - Available - Sometimes?  To my clients and friends 24/7
B - Best Friends - Many
C - Crush - Yes, I have one! *grin*
D - Dad's Name- Michael
E - Easiest Person To Talk To - Tom, my cat.

F - Favorite Band - Music is life. I can't have just one.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms - Bears
H - Hometown - San Diego, CA

I - Instrument - Voice
J - Job - Self employed

K - Kids - 3

L - Longest Car Ride - San Diego, CA to Jacksonville, FL
M - Milk Flavor - Horizon Organice Fat Free is not a flavor.. but its my choice.

N - Number Of Siblings - 3 brothers

O - One Wish - Egypt

P - Phobias -  Migraine

Q - Favorite Quote  - The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Ronald Reagan

R - Reason To Smile - Babies

S - Song You Last Heard - Colbie Caillat "Bubbly"
T - Time You Woke Up - 4pm (went down at noon)
U - Unknown Fact About Me - I almost always chat in pajamas

V - Vegetable - Asparagus

W - Worst Habits - Disorganization.

X - X-Rays You've Had - ALL

Y - Your Favorite Food - Calzone

Z - Zodiac Sign - AriesA

No comments: