Friday, May 2, 2008

More About Me - Thanks MadHatter

. What time did you get up this morning? Went down at 5am. Saw no more morning!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? August Rush
4. What is your favorite TV show?  CSI
5 What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs, scrambled, with cheese
6. What is your middle name? Janeen
7. What food do you dislike? I can't think of another besides Brussel Sprouts, but I'm trying to be more original. IF I think of it, I'll change it. GOT IT: Velveeta!!!!!!!! (I like the flavor of coconut but not the texture. I'm not a fan of passion fruit, papaya, or mango.) I despise orange flavored soda. Thank you, so much, Glucola testing!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Colbie Callat - CoCo
9. What kind of car/truck do you drive? Toyota Sienna
10. What characteristic do you despise in people? Hate
11. Favorite clothing? Denim
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? The Virgin Islands
13. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't have one
14. Where would you retire to? Money no object?  San Diego
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 21. not recent.  I turned 21 in a military club.  At midnight we paraded in a chain, to the front, and had my "OVER" wrist band put on my other wrist.  Then I ordered a 7-up! *giggle*
16. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
 17.Furthest place you are sending this? Egypt
18. Person you expect to send it back first?  No idea
 19. When is your birthday? April 15th  
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
21. What is your shoe size? 8.5-9
22. Pets? 2 cats
23. Exciting news you'd like to share with us? Yesterday was officially my 5 year anniversary of WLS and I'm down 152 pounds.
24. What did you want to be when you were little? an Adult
25. What is your favorite candy? Skor,  PayDay, Snickers
26. What is your favorite flower? Tulips and Sunflowers
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Mother's Day
28. What is your full name? Heidi Jeffers Thibodeau
29. What are you listening to right now? the microwave beep
30. What was the last thing you ate? Dove Milk Chocolate Caramel Promise
31. Do you wish on stars? I do
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sepia
33. How is the weather right now? Sunny, 72F/22C
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Andrew
35. What is your favorite soft drink? Root Beer
36. Favorite restaurant? Logan's
37. Color of your hair? Nutmeg, and Natural (look into a can)
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? My bicycle (Freedom)
40. Hugs or kisses? Both
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate with cinnamon
42. Do you want your friends to email you back? No, copy it and put it in your blog or add your answers in a comment
43. What is under your bed? Carpet
44. How keys on your key ring? 4
47. How many years at your current job? ? 20?
48.  What is your favorite day of the week? Not sure I have one
49. How many towns have you lived in? 10+ (3 in the last 10 years)
50. Do you make friends easily? Yes
51. How many people will you send this to? ?
52. How many will respond? ? YOU? *smile*

No comments: